The Art Of Shaving Peppermint Beard Wash
The Art of Shaving Peppermint Beard Wash is a great addition to any men's beard grooming regimen. Beard Wash leaves beard hair clean, refreshed and soft. Beard Wash is enriched with Olive Oil and a touch of Jojoba Seed Oil to create a rich lather to remove dirt, oil, and impurities while naturally-derived conditioners help maintain shine and moisture. Refresh your senses with the aroma of Peppermint Essential Oil. Perfect for a range of beard styles.
- Refreshing blend of Peppermint, Rosemary, and Eucalyptus Essential Oils.
- Enriched with Olive Oil and a touch of Jojoba Seed Oil.
- Naturally-derived conditioners for a soft beard.
- Invigorating peppermint aroma
- 4 fl oz.
- The Art of Shaving’s Eucalyptus Oil is 100% pure and natural.
- The Eucalyptus Oil comes from the Eucalyptus Globulus trees grown in the Yunnan Province of China.
- Peppermint Essential Oil brightens the beard care experience with a fresh, invigorating scent.
- Jojoba Seed Oil helps smooth facial hair, in turn promoting shine, while Olive Oil moisturizes to soothe the scalp.
- Naturally-derived conditioners help prevent excessive stripping of the beard hair's natural oils.
How to Use
Thoroughly wet beard hair. Massage Peppermint Beard Wash onto beard hair and then rinse thoroughly. Repeat if necessary. Follow with The Art of Shaving Beard Conditioner. Ideal for daily use*
Water/Aqua, Decyl Glucoside, Ammonium Lauryl Sulfate, Ammonium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine, Peg-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Lauryl Glucoside, Glycerin, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil, Olive Oil Peg-7 Esters, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Equisetum Hiemale Extract, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Lauramide Dea, Sodium Chloride, Ammonium Xylenesulfonate, Citric Acid, Disodium Edta, Peg-4 Dilaurate, Peg-4 Laurate, Peg-4, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Benzoate, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Dmdm Hydantoin, Magnesium Chloride, Magnesium Nitrate, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Eucalyptus Radiata Leaf/Stem Oil, Caramel, Limonene
The Art of Shaving ingredients are updated as frequently as possible. Please refer to the ingredient listing on the packaging of your product to ensure all ingredients are suitable for your needs.