The Art of Shaving Shaving Cream
Our shaving cream softens and lifts the beard for a close and comfortable shave, all while protecting the skin from irritation and razor burn.
The Sandalwood Shaving Cream generates a rich and foamy lather that helps protect the skin from irritation by improving razor glide. It softens the beard for a close and comfortable shave. The Shaving Cream hydrates your hair for shaving and leaves your skin feeling smooth. It can be used with or without a shaving brush.
- Coconut Acid*, Essential Oils and Extracts from natural origins
- Contains a high concentration of Glycerin
- Free from synthetic dyes and alcohol
- The shaving foam provides glide that helps protect the skin from irritation and razor burn.
- The water in the shaving cream helps to soften the beard hair for an easy shave.
- The formula contains glycerin and coconut acid that provide hydration during the shave.
- The application of shaving cream with a shaving brush helps lift the beard. In turn, this lather helps keep the beard hair lifted during the shave for a close cut.
How to Use
Always shave during or after a hot shower. Using hot water, lather up a small amount of Shaving Cream with a brush or your fingers and shave with the grain. For a closer shave, re-lather and shave lightly across or against the grain. Rinse with cold water and apply After-shave Balm.