The Art Of Shaving Sandalwood Shaving Soap Refill
Formulated with glycerin and coconut oil, our shaving soaps generate a rich lather when used with a shaving brush and hot water.
For a more traditional wet-shave experience, the Sandalwood Shaving Soap generates a rich and foamy lather that helps protect the skin from irritation by improving razor glide. Formulated with Glycerin, Coconut Oil and pure Essential Oils and extracts, the Shaving Soap helps prepare hair for shaving and leaves your skin feeling smooth.
- Can be used to refill the wooden teak shaving soap bowl.
- Formulated without synthetic dyes and alcohol.
- The Sandalwood Shaving Soap provides a rich, foamy lather that helps protect the skin from irritation and razor burn by improving razor glide
- The formula contains Glycerin and Coconut oil to help provide hydration and pure essential oils and extracts offering a classic Sandalwood aroma.
- Best when used with a shaving brush with warm water.
How to Use
For a traditional wet-shave, always shave during or after a warm shower. Wet a shaving brush with warm water and whisk it over the surface of the soap. Bring to lather on face or shaving bowl using a circular motion. To generate a fuller and thicker lather, simply add more warm water to the brush. First, shave with the grain, then re-lather and shave lightly against the grain for a closer shave. Rinse with cool water and apply The Art of Shaving After-Shave Balm.