Bioderma Hydrabio Gel Cream (1.33 fl. oz.)
A daily face moisturizer that deeply hydrates and boosts your skin's radiance.
Achieve a more nourished complexion with Bioderma Hydrabio Gel Cream. With a niacinamide and salicylic acid formula, this moisturizing face cream works below the surface to alleviate dryness.
- Glycerin: gives back comfort and smoothness to the skin upon application
- Intensely and durably hydrates
- Smooths the skin texture and reveals its radiance
- Provides a sensation of softness and comfort
- Fresh and light fragrance
- Can be used alone or before a cream in the Hydrabio range (Hydrabio Cream or Gel Cream).
Tip: Use twice a day for great results.
A line of clinically tested products that boosts the skin's resistance to environmental factors.
How to Use:
Apply onto the face and neck in the morning and/or evening after cleansing and toning.
Water, Glycerin, Isododecane, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dipropylene Glycol, Niacinamide, Squalane, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, C14-22 Alcohols, Hdi/trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer, Ammonium Cryloyldimethyltaurate/vp Copolymer, C30-45 Alkyl Cetearyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Carbomer, Pentylene Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate, C12-20 Alkyl Glucoside, Steareth-21, Disodium Edta, Salicylic Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Mannitol, Xylitol, Hexyldecanol, Peg/ppg-18/18 Dimethicone, Rhamnose, Malachite Extract, Pyrus Malus (apple) Seed Extract, Brassica Campestris (rapeseed) Sterols, Tocopherol, Fragrance (parfum).