Lafco Chamomile Lavender Master Bedroom Signature 15.5oz Candle
The understated luxury of freshly-laundered, turned-down bedlinens. Nearby, a delicate arrangement of lavender sprigs rests on the adjoining bedside table as the sun begins to set. Tranquility at its chicest.
Crisp bergamot and warm chamomile melt into a calm undertone of lavender, sage, eucalyptus and smoky patchouli.
Signature 15.5oz Candle
Hand poured in the USA with up to a 90 hour burn time and delivered in a handblown art glass vessel, our Chamomile Lavender, Master Bedroom candles are naturally luxurious.
DID YOU KNOW?
- Many candles are made entirely from paraffin, a petroleum by-product. Our wax blend is majority soy, which is naturally derived from vegetables and 100% biodegradable.
- Not all soy wax blends are created equally; some soy blends contain considerable amounts of paraffin. An easy way to tell is by touching and inspecting the wax – a higher soy content candle (like ours) is hard and opaque, while a low soy content candle will be translucent and can feel soft and oily.
- Once you have enjoyed your candle it will self extinguish with approximately ½” of wax remaining.
HOW TO MAKE THE MOST OF YOUR CANDLE
- If you are planning to burn more than one candle at once in your home, choose fragrances from the same category (floral fragrances with other floral fragrances) for a complimentary scent experience from room to room.
- Let wax melt to the edge on first burn and burn for 2 – 4 hours at a time to get the maximum number of hours out of your candle.
WHAT WE LIKE BEST
- We pour our candles into colorful handblown art glass; the vessel is a beautifully designed to enhance the burning experience and can be reused as a part of your home décor.