Lafco Feu de Bois Ski House Signature 15.5oz Candle
Feu de Bois
Kick the snow off your boots and find a spot near the roaring fire. It crackles and spits as it settles down for its long, slow shift, but its smoky remains will continue to comfort long after its final embers have grayed.
Smoky frankincense blankets cozy notes of leather, sandalwood and pine.
Signature 15.5oz Candle
Hand poured in the USA with up to a 90 hour burn time and delivered in a handblown art glass vessel, our Feu de Bois, Ski House candles are naturally luxurious.
DID YOU KNOW?
- Many candles are made entirely from paraffin, a petroleum by-product. Our wax blend is majority soy, which is naturally derived from vegetables and 100% biodegradable.
- Not all soy wax blends are created equally; some soy blends contain considerable amounts of paraffin. An easy way to tell is by touching and inspecting the wax – a higher soy content candle (like ours) is hard and opaque, while a low soy content candle will be translucent and can feel soft and oily.
- Once you have enjoyed your candle it will self extinguish with approximately ½” of wax remaining.
HOW TO MAKE THE MOST OF YOUR CANDLE
- If you are planning to burn more than one candle at once in your home, choose fragrances from the same category (floral fragrances with other floral fragrances) for a complimentary scent experience from room to room.
- Let wax melt to the edge on first burn and burn for 2 – 4 hours at a time to get the maximum number of hours out of your candle.
WHAT WE LIKE BEST
- We pour our candles into colorful handblown art glass; the vessel is a beautifully designed to enhance the burning experience and can be reused as a part of your home décor.