Artfully made in Italy using only natural ingredients, our Fresh Cut Gardenia liquid soap re-generates, protects and moisturizes while gently cleansing, leaving your skin luxuriously fragranced. Suitable as hand soap or shower gel.
Fresh Cut Gardenia
Through open veranda doors, the late-morning sun streams in, landing on a breathtaking arrangement of white blooms, which overflow from their crystal vase. A burst of gardenia, orange blossom and ylang ylang, with subtle elements of pineapple, cedar and green notes.
DID YOU KNOW?
- Bubbles don’t always mean clean. In fact, most of the time bubbles are formed from the synthetic materials added to liquid soaps.
- Our liquid soap contains omega fatty acids that are good for your skin and can help to combat dry irritated skin and conditions like eczema.
HOW TO MAKE THE MOST OF YOUR LIQUID SOAP
- A dime-sized amount of liquid soap is enough to wash both hands.
- Our soap’s natural olive oil base makes it less viscous than other soaps. We recommend pumping the soap into your palm and gently rubbing the soap in.
WHAT WE LIKE BEST
- Our liquid soaps are designed to be used anywhere on the body, including your face. No matter where you use them, they always leave your skin with a subtle yet lasting fragrance.
Aqua [Water], Cocamidopropyl betaine, Potassium olivoyl/lauroyl wheat amino acids, Aloe barbadensis leaf juice, Disodium cocoamphodiacetate, Lauryl glucoside, Maris sal, Parfum [Fragrance], PEG-40 hydrogenated castor oil, Argania spinosa kernel oil [Argan Oil], Hydrolyzed rice protein, Lactic acid, Panthenol, PEG-7 glyceryl cocoate, Sodium gluconate, PEG-200 hydrogenated glyceryl palmate, Dehydroacetic acid, Benzoic acid, Linalool, Citronellol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol.