Mason Pearson Universal Nylon Hair Brush
Since 1885 Mason Pearson has been producing high quality hair brushes with a unique rubber-cushion pad that is still hand main today. To maintain the quality of the Mason Pearson Hairbrush it is not mass produced. Most of the work is carried out by hand, using techniques pioneered and patented over 100 years by the founder. Boar Bristle & Nylon Tufts: Generally used for normal to thick hair.Nylon Tufts: For thick hair.
- Unique rubber cushion pad
- Classic handle designed for comfort
- Original 1885 design - never bettered
- Handmade with the best materials
- Made in United Kingdom
- 8 7/8" by 2 3/4"
- Suitable for normal to thick hair of medium to long length
- Smooth nylon bristles allow use in wet hair
- 7 rings of nylon bristle tufts
How to Use:
After shampooing or exercise, use only pure nylon, not bristle, to brush hair.