Peter Thomas Roth Anti-Aging Cleansing Gel
Luxurious, anti-aging facial cleansing gel provides an exhilarating, peachy clean freshness to help produce a beautiful, fresh, youthful-looking complexion. An advanced exfoliating and cleansing action helps diminish the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and other signs of aging. Ideal for all skin types, including dry, sun-damaged and normal (except sensitive skin). Effectively cleanses, dissolves makeup, emulsifies oil and improves skin texture as it gently helps chemically exfoliate the skin's surface for a brighter looking complexion. Glycolic and Salicylic Acids and brightening botanicals help exfoliate and clarify the skin, leaving it ultra clean, refined and revitalized.
Participants in a four-week consumer efficacy study reported*:
• 96% agreed their skin appeared brighter
• 92% agreed they appeared more youthful
• 92% agreed their skin felt ultra clean after using
• 88% agreed their skin felt moisturized
• 88% agreed they saw an improvement in their skin's texture
• 88% agreed they saw an improvement in the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
• 84% agreed their pores appeared less visible
• 80% agreed this product dissolved their makeup
• 80% agreed their skin appeared exfoliated and clarified
*A total of 25 female subjects, ranging in age from 35 to 65.
Glycolic Acid (AHA)
Works as a chemical exfoliator to help reduce the look of dullness.
Salicylic Acid (BHA)
Helps to chemically exfoliate skin's surface and improve the appearance of problem skin.
White Oak Bark Extract
Helps to brighten the appearance of skin.
How to Use
Combination, oily and acne prone skin, use once or twice daily. Normal, dry and sun damaged skin, use two to three times a week at first, increasing usage if well-tolerated. Apply a small amount of cleansing gel over moistened skin with the fingertips. Work into a rich, foamy lather and massage gently for one minute. Rinse thoroughly with lukewarm water and gently pat dry. Follow with PTR treatment product, moisturizer and/or sun protection.
This product contains an alpha hydroxy acid (AHA) that may increase your skin's sensitivity to the sun and particularly the possibility of sunburn. Use a sunscreen, wear protective clothing, and limit sun exposure while using this product and for a week afterwards.