Bioderma Sensibio Mask (2.54 fl. oz.)
A moisturizing face mask that soothes sensitive skin.
Bioderma's Sensibio Mask provides sensitive, intolerant skin with intense hydration for a more radiant-looking complexion. Enriched with patented technology, this formula boosts skin's tolerance by reinforcing its natural barrier and its resistance to attacks.
- D.A.F.™ (Dermatological Advanced Formulation): with a seaweed extract and a combination of active ingredients working in a mild, synergistic and complementary way, this technology increases the tolerance threshold of the skin and stimulates its resistance to attacks.
- Toleridine™: using the power of seaweed and licorice root, this technology increases skin tolerance by reinforcing its natural barrier. It instantly relieves with Enoxolone, an ingredient that reduces typical pulling, heating and tingling sensations.
- Glycyrrhetinic Acid: instantly soothes and softens the skin.
- Intensely moisturizes all skin types including sensitive or intolerant skin.
- A soft, creamy and soothing facial mask treatment formulated to moisturize skin.
- Leaves the skin soft, comfortable and radiant.
A line of clinically tested products that boosts the skin's resistance to environmental factors.
How to Use:
Apply it onto your face and eye contours, using a cotton pad or your fingertips. No rinsing needed: your freshly purified skin is ready for the next step of your skincare routine.
Aqua/Water/Eau, Glycerin, Cetearyl Isononanoate, Isohexadecane, Glycol Palmitate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Triceteareth-4 Phosphate, Fructooligosaccharides, Mannitol, Xylitol, Glycyrrhetinic Acid, Rhamnose, Laminaria Ochroleuca Extract, Glycol Stearate, Peg-2 Stearate, Pentylene Glycol, Titanium Dioxide, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Caprylyl Glycol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Disodium Edta, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Hydroxide, Alumina, Stearic Acid.