LivOn LIPOSOMAL VITAMIN C
Powerful Vitamin C supplement for optimal wellness
- Top-selling liposomal Vitamin C supplement since 2004
- Scientifically shown to absorb 50% better in white blood cells than a Vitamin C powder for maximum immune support ††
- Clinically shown to reduce the appearance of wrinkles
in 4 weeks.
SUPPORTS NATURAL COLLAGEN PRODUCTION
Vitamin C is required to produce collagen, the protein responsible for , youthful skin as well as healthy joints, gut lining, and muscles. If you’re only getting the minimum amount of Vitamin C (the RDA), your body won’t have enough for making collagen.
IMMUNE SYSTEM HEALTH
Numerous processes in your immune system require Vitamin C to function at their optimal levels. The powerful nutrient supports antibodies, white blood cells, and your body’s natural defense system against pathogens.
Liposomal Vitamin C provides a powerful way to fortify the front lines of the immune system. According to a 2019 study, white blood cells absorbed 50% more Vitamin C from our Lypo-C supplement than a Vitamin C powder.
LIPOSOMAL VITAMIN C BENEFITS
Your body can only absorb as much oral Vitamin C as your limited number of nutrient transporters can carry — from the digestive system to the bloodstream, and then from the bloodstream to the cells.
The amount of non-liposomal Vitamin C absorbed in the blood decreases dramatically as the dose size increases. Of a 20 mg dose, 19 mg (98%) can be absorbed. Of a 12,000 mg dose, only 16% (1,920 mg) is absorbed, with all that excess causing some major gastric distress when it leaves the body.
Vitamin C is water-soluble, so your body can’t store any excess when it gets left behind in either the blood or the digestive system. That’s why so much of the vitamin content from pills, powders, and even foods is passed as waste. And where it gets abandoned dictates the way your body passes it.
Using patented technology, we wrap the Vitamin C in double-layered phospholipid spheres (liposomes) that protect the vitamin through the digestive system and transport it into the bloodstream for absorption in the cells. So, Lypo-C provides the benefits of high-dose Vitamin C without the gastric distress.
OUR LIPOSOMAL VITAMIN C DELIVERS ANTIOXIDANTS + MORE
1000 MG ESSENTIAL PHOSPHOLIPIDS
- The same material that makes up your cells
- Assimilates into cells with Vitamin C intact
- Derived from non-GMO soy lecithin
500 MG PHOSPHATIDYLCHOLINE
- Vital to healthy cardiovascular, reproductive, immune, and nervous systems
- Required to synthesize neurotransmitters for proper brain function
- Fortifies cell membranes to protect cell contents
A HIGH-QUALITY LIPOSOMAL VITAMIN C SUPPLEMENT…
- …has at least an equal ratio of phospholipids to key nutrients, which ensures sufficient material to encapsulate the nutrient. Phospholipid and nutrient content are listed on the ingredient label.
- …includes water or another liquid on the ingredient label. To produce real liposomes, the phospholipids must be introduced to a liquid-based environment.
- …comes in single-dose packages to protect from rapid degradation due to air exposure, which happens when you open a multi-dose bottle.
- …uses only ingredients that are absolutely necessary to make a safe and effective product, not enhance taste.
- …spends years in research and development, and is never “fast-tracked” because of market demand.
Available in 30 Packets ( 5.7ml) Each