Nest Island Rain & Sea Glass Classic Candle
Palm leaves drenched in island rains are infused with the essence of fresh waterlilies, jungle moss, and a hint of cedarwood in this exquisitely fragranced Classic Candle. Bring vacation vibes to your everyday with this Classic Candle. It is meticulously crafted with a proprietary premium wax formulated so the candle burns cleanly and evenly and infuses a room with exceptional scent.
Fragrance Family : Fruity
Scent Type : Fruity Marine
Key Notes : Palm leaves drenched in island rains are infused with the essence of fresh waterlilies, jungle moss, and a hint of cedarwood
Mood : Escape
Vessel : Housed in a glass vessel etched with elegant, frosted stripes to complement any decor
Burn Time : 50-60 hours
Dimensions : Measures 3.5" D x 4.125" H
Weight : 8.1 oz. | 230 g
Follow the tips below to help ensure optimal results when burning your NEST New York candles: Trim the wick to ¼ inch each time before burning.
- Center and straighten the wick after blowing out your candle
- Burn candles in a well-ventilated room
- Keep the wax pool clear of wick trimmings, matches and debris
- Keep burning candles away from drafts, vents, fans or air currents
- Before re-lighting a candle, let the candle cool completely
- Burn regular sized candles for 3–4 hours at a time.
- Burn candles in an ambient of 65–75 degrees °F
- When burning multiple candles, place at least 8 inches apart.
- If a candle is burning unevenly and the wick is centered, it’s in a draft