Philip B. Rejuvenating Oil
Packed with ultra-light essential oils, our legendary conditioning treatment sinks in instantly to transform even the driest, most frazzled hair, leaving it bouncy and gleaming.
- Ultra-light: Unlike other oil treatments that coat the hair and weigh it down, Rejuvenating Oil sinks inside the hair shaft to plump it up from the inside out. Any excess on the surface simply shampoos away
- Instant, dramatic results: Restores hair's strength, shine and elasticity. Prevents breakage
- Detoxes your scalp: Dissolves scalp oils and product buildup for extra lift at the roots
- Paves the way for luminous, dimensional, healthy-looking color
- See and feel the results of bouncy, healthy, soft, silky, shiny hair from your very first treatment
- Paraben free; color & keratin-treatment safe
How to Use
Use on parched, damaged hair twice a week; on dry hair, once a week; and on normal hair 1-4 times a month. For a dehydrated scalp, use once or twice a week.
Apply Rejuvenating Oil liberally to dry, unwashed hair, starting two inches from the roots, and work it in with your fingers down to the ends. To help the botanical moisture sink in quickly, warm your hair with a blow dryer for one to two minutes.
|Dry to Damaged||45mins.-2hrs.|
Use a clarifying shampoo to lift excess oil from hair shaft. Rinse well. Condition as usual.
FOR BEST RESULTS:
- Use with our Peppermint Avocado Shampoo, Lightweight Deep Conditioner and Detangling Toning Mist.
- Use one to two days before your next color treatment to even out your hair's porosity, clear away product build up, and deep condition. As a result, your color will deposit more evenly, last longer, and come out richer and shinier!
Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Arachis Hypogaea (Peanut) Oil, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil, Juglans Regia (Walnut) Seed Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, BHT, Fragrance(Parfum), Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Linalool, Chlorphenesin, Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil, Citronellol, Geraniol, Amyl Cinnamal, Benzyl Benzoate, Eugenol, Isoeugenol, Limonene, Citral, Coumarin.
*Ingredients are subject to change at the manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, refer to the product packaging.