Philip B. Gentle Conditioning Shampoo
Mild cleanser drenches strands in light-weight moisture, protecting color and taking hair to a whole new level of softness and shine.
- A perfect daily shampoo for the whole family: Gently lifts away oil and product build-up.
- Active botanical agents (African Shea Butter, Hops, Nettle and Comfrey) condition and silkify without weighing hair down.
- Panthenol (Vitamin B5) restores elasticity and bounce.
- Paraben free; color & keratin-treatment safe
How to Use
Wet hair; apply shampoo, lather, rinse. Repeat if desired.
FOR BEST RESULTS:
- Fine to normal hair: Follow with Detangling Toning Mist.
- Thick, coarse and/or damaged hair: Follow with Lightweight Deep Conditioner and Detangling Toning Mist.
Water (Aqua), Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamide MIPA, Decyl Glucoside, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Citric Acid, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Glycol Distearate, Panthenol, Propylene Glycol, Betula Alba Leaf Extract, Echinacea Purpurea Extract, Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extract, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Camellia Oleifera Leaf Extract, Dioscorea Villosa (Wild Yam) Root Extract, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract, Arctium Lappa Root Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Equisetum Arvense Extract, Frangula Alnus Bark Extract, Geranium Maculatum Extract, Juglans Nigra (Black Walnut) Leaf Extract, Larrea Divaricata Extract, Quassia Amara Wood Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Symphytum Officinale Rhizome/Root Extract, Urtica Dioica (Nettle) Extract, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone
*Ingredients are subject to change at the manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, refer to the product packaging.