Pure Encapsulations Memory Pro‡
- Supports cognitive health and memory‡
- Promotes acetylcholine levels and cerebral vascular blood flow‡
- Made with vegetarian ingredients
Memory Pro‡ is formulated to promote neuron health, cognitive function and memory. Memory Pro‡ helps support healthy levels of acetylcholine, a key neurotransmitter in the brain as well as promotes cerebral blood flow.‡
Supplemental FactsThree vegetarian capsules contain:
- acetyl-l-carnitine750 mg
- Sharp-PS® GREEN phosphatidylserine (from sunflower lecithin) (soy-free)50 mg
- Ginkgo biloba extract (leaf)60 mg
- (standardized to contain 24% ginkgoheterosides and 6% terpene lactones)
- FloraGLO® lutein6 mg
- zeaxanthin1 mg
- turmeric (Curcuma longa) extract (root)250 mg
- (standardized to contain 95% curcuminoids)
- lemon balm (Melissa officinalis) extract (leaf)125 mg
- (standardized to contain 5% rosmarinic acid)
- trans-resveratrol (from Japanese knotweed (Polygonum cuspidatum) extract (root))20 mg
- bacopa (Bacopa monnieri) extract (aerial parts)100 mg
- (standardized to contain 20% bacosides)
- other ingredients: vegetarian capsule (cellulose, water), hypoallergenic plant fiber (cellulose), ascorbyl palmitate
- Curcumin C3 Complex® is a registered trademark and patented product of Sabinsa Corporation.
- Sharp-PS® is a registered trademark of Enzymotec Ltd.
- FloraGlo® is a registered trademark of Kemin Industries, Inc.
- Zeaxanthin is sourced from OPTISHARP™ brand. OPTISHARP™ is a trademark of DSM Nutritional Products, Inc.
- 3 capsules daily, with or between meals, or as directed by a health professional.