Thorne Vitamin C with Flavonoids 180 caps
Get the immune-supporting, antioxidant benefits of Vitamin C with natural citrus flavonoids.*
Vitamin C, with bioflavonoids from oranges, optimizes the beneficial effects of vitamin C by replicating the way it's found in nature – in the presence of flavonoids.
Vitamin C with Flavonoids Details
Although you might rely on vitamin C only during the winter months, this vitamin can support your overall health every day. Vitamin C has many roles in your body and is linked to impressive health benefits, including immune function, collagen formation, and supporting liver detoxification.*
Because vitamin C is a vitamin that the body can’t produce, it must be obtained from the diet or by supplementation.
Thorne’s Vitamin C with Flavonoids contains ascorbic acid and naturally occurring citrus flavonoids. The flavonoids provide greater antioxidant capacity than Vitamin C does alone, thus better scavenging free radicals within the body.
Benefits of Vitamin C with Flavonoids:
- • Promotes optimal immune function*
- • Important in collagen production, which enhances skin, nail, and hair health*
- • Supports healthy tissue and cartilage formation, a benefit during wound healing and injury repair*
- • Plays a role in phase I liver detoxification, plus its antioxidant properties help protect against the toxic effects of heavy metals*
- • Helps increase glutathione, a potent antioxidant necessary for supporting phase II liver detoxification*
The benefits of collagen production, its antioxidant status, and immune support make vitamin C an important nutrient for surgery patients to support wound healing*