Tweezerman Pointed Slant Tweezer
This all-in-one stainless steel Pointed Slant Tweezer is uniquely designed with perfectly aligned, hand-filed tips that combine the expert handling of our Slant with the remarkable precision of our Point.
- Equally ideal for expert brow shaping, general tweezing, and precision work.
- Use SLANT side for general tweezing and shaping and the POINT side for precision work such as removing baby fine hairs
- Pointed Slant Tweezer tips are hand-filed and perfectly aligned for expert results
- Superior calibrated tension and perfectly aligned, hand-filed tips ensure these tweezers close evenly and firmly to precisely grab hair
- Stainless steel is durable and easy to clean
Clean tweezer tips after each use with alcohol wipe or peroxide. Tweezer can be sanitized in an autoclave or barbicide.
- Start by opening pores using a warm washcloth (not too hot or it can cause redness!) This will help get your hair ready for removal, and it will also reduce pain.
- Hold the Pointed Slant Tweezer using your thumb and index fingers near the middle of the tweezer body for maximum control.
- After locating the unwanted hair, grab the tweezer tips slanted at a 25° angle and squeeze down on the body of the tweezer, pulling in the direction of hair growth. This will remove the hair from the root.
- Continue until you have removed all unwanted hair.