Vita Sciences Vitamin B12 Patch
Powerful B-12 Energy Patch With Bio-Active Absorption Technology In An Easy To Use Dime Size Patch. Real ENERGY All Day! Apply To Neck Behind Ear Lobe or Inner Part of Wrist.
Vita Sciences Vitamin B12 Patch was developed by leading scientists in their field. Our B12 Patch has superior absorption using patented technology, and is the original B-12 Patch on the market.
Apply a new B12 Patch to a clean and dry area of the skin behind the ear lobe on the neck or on the inner part of your wrist. Firmly press adhesive side to skin and leave the patch in place for up to 24 hours.
The recommended use is one patch worn up to 24 hrs (each patch contains 1000 mcg of B12) per week. A month supply contains 4 patches. One patch is approximately the size of a dime. Do not apply to damaged (wound, abrasion, sores, or rash) or sensitive skin.
Only use one patch at a time. If pregnant or nursing, ask a health professional before use. Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight. If you experience difficulty with adhesion (based on skin type etc.) you may use a band-aid or medical tape over the patch.
The benefits of Vitamin B12 include:
- Helps Improve energy levels.
- Helps Boost Overall Metabolic Rate - B12 helps in metabolizing fats and protein which in turns helps you to lose weight.
- Helps to regulate sleep, mood, appetite, and energy.
- Detoxification/ Liver Health - All fat soluble toxic chemicals require B12 to be cleaned from the body. Your liver is your body's detoxifying organ and uses B12 to process fatty and amino acids used in the elimination of toxins.
- Helps increase Red Blood Cell Production - Aids in the production of red cells, when deficient in B12, it can cause anemia.
- Helps Keep nerves healthy - Helps to produce the fatty tissue around your nerves called myelin, which protects your nerves from damage.
- Works to help produce Serotonin - This is one of the chemicals produced in your brain that helps you stay positive and is often referred to as a "feel good" chemical.
Ingredients: Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin) 1000mcg Selenium (Sodium Selenite) 200mcg
* The results may vary from person to person.