VitaMedica BROMELAIN WITH QUERCETIN BOTTLE
- Synergistic combination of bromelain and quercetin
- Ideal after surgery, injury or athletic activity
- Supports freedom of movement†
- Maintains healthy tissue†
- Supports healthy respiratory function†
- Natural recovery solution safe for long-term use
- 60 vegan capsules
- Bottle contains 10-day supply
Bromelain with Quercetin is ideal following surgical and non-surgical procedures and for sprains and strains from overuse or sports injury.
- Bromelain, an enzyme extracted from the stem of the pineapple, has been used by Europeans for many years to inhibit inflammatory factors. Quercetin is a bioflavonoid that has excellent antioxidant activity.
- Bromelain is recommended by plastic surgeons, facial plastic surgeons and dermatologic surgeons for their patients following surgical and non-surgical procedures.
- All-natural supplement is formulated with the synergistic combination of bromelain plus quercetin – two botanicals that exhibit excellent properties for maintaining healthy tissue and joint health during times of physical stress.†
- Bromelain may significantly modulate inflammatory reactions in the joints. Research has demonstrated that bromelain supplements are at least as effective as other approaches in supporting joint comfort, function and health and are well-tolerated.
- Quercetin is a potent antioxidant and anti-inflammatory agent with antiviral properties. Quercetin naturally supports healthy respiratory function.†
- When taken between meals, bromelain may help to support joint comfort and may help to relieve temporary soreness that is associated with muscle overuse.†
- Formulation delivers 3,600 Gel Dissolving Units (GDUs) per day, one of the highest of any professional brand. “3,600 GDU” refers to the standardization of enzymatic potency and reflects the quality of the raw material used in the product.
HOW TO USE
Directions: Take two capsules, three times a day on an empty stomach. Begin taking Bromelain with Quercetin three days prior to anticipated physical stress and continue for seven days.
WARNINGS: Do not take if safety seal on bottle is broken. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. If you are diabetic, pregnant or breastfeeding, seek the advice of your physician before using this product. BROMELAIN WITH QUERCETIN should not be used in individuals with a history of abnormal heart rhythms (arrhythmias) or taking blood thinners. Those who are allergic to pineapple should avoid bromelain. Individuals with other allergies may experience an allergic reaction to bromelain.
Not manufactured with wheat, milk, soy, egg, fish, shellfish, peanuts or tree nut ingredients. Produced in a GMP-certified facility that processes other ingredients containing these allergens.
Storage: Store in a cool, dark place.
Hypromellose, microcrystalline cellulose, magnesium stearate, and silicon dioxide.